Amazon Haul

If you read my post about what I got for Christmas you'll have seen I got some vouchers to spend on Amazon. I spend all of them on make up...Surprise Surprise!


I've heard a lot about the foundation Revlon Colour Stay and wanted to see if it lived up to expectations. It's been said to be a dupe for Estee Lauder Double Wear which is a foundation I love and so for a fraction of the price I definitely wanted to try it out. I got it in the colour Buff and the combination skin version.


I am running out of the Collection Lasting Perfection foundation that I've been using most days too so I got another bottle of that too again in the colour Ivory.


I also repurchased Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Cool Medium and the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Transparent as it's an everyday essential for keeping the oil away!


The final product I bought was a lip liner. I don't own any lip liners and as I've been wearing lipstick a lot more often I decided it was something I should try out. I bought the Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 kisses liner in Wine. It looked on the internet to be the perfect colour for some of my purple lipsticks. In person it's a little more brown that I'd thought but I think I can make it work.


*Excuse the slightly yellow lighting - I keep forgetting the sun starts going down at about 2pm!

Comments