New make up - Swaps

I'm in a group on facebook where once a month people post pictures of products they have that they don't use anymore or don't want and then you swap products with them to get things you do want and will use for your products that you don't want! - Whoever came up with the idea is a genius!

This month was the first time I'd actually sorted through my products and so was the first time I took part and I'm literally so pleased I did. I won't be able to every month as postage cost me a fair bit of money but I'm still really pleased I did.

These are some of the products I got this time around..

Two Make up Revolution palettes 'Iconic 2 and 3'. I've already got the first one and it's been compared a lot to the Naked palettes just at a much more affordable price.


Eyeliner, one in a lovely electric blue and a liquid black eyeliner - you can never have too many of these! Also an angled brush, I've been using this a lot to smudge my eyeliner out.


Body butter from Avon. I love having this stuff for when my skin feels horrible and they also makes good presents.


Too faced palette. The eye shadow colours in this are lovely - not sure how much of the rest of it I'll use though but as it's a handy size it may be good to carry around in my handbag for top ups.


Mascara and a creme blush - I've never used creme blush before so am interested to see how this turns out. Mascara...well I just love trying new ones to see how good my eyelashes can look!


The final swap I did resulted in me having even more lip products, more lip crayons and even more body butter and shower gel!







Comments