Mini haul - Charity shop and Boots

Sometimes it's nice to just get out during the day for a little wander. My favourite place to do this nearby is Newland Avenue. It's the cutest mix of shops, mostly charity shops and vintage shops but there's also a tiny Boots for when I want to have a little look at make up but limited stock stops me going too crazy!

Last time I went for a little walk and to give myself some space I got three blouses from charity shops for a grand total of £11. Bargain! I managed to dye one of the tops a little from a cream colour to a pinky colour by putting it in the washing machine with a purple jumper but it's okay I still like it!




I also wanted some more powder as mine are basically finished so I popped into boots on the way back. Rimmel make up was on three for two so I obviously decided it would be a crime not to play the game. I picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte powder that I've heard great things about and decided I also wanted a red lipstick. I got the lasting finish colour rush balm in 500-the redder the better. Then I had the almost impossible choice of choosing something else I wanted. I ended up going for the BB matte cream in light.



Comments