Life update

Life is all pretty crazy right now. I'm sure I've mentioned this all before but at the moment there's a hell of a lot going on all at the same time and I fell like I'm sinking.

I'm not worried about how I feel, I guess I knew it would come with third year and living away from home. It sounds silly but you forget how much there is to do yourself when you don't live with your parents - not that they did everything for me or anything but still.

Cooking, cleaning, washing up and doing your own washing takes enough time without adding attending uni, keeping up with uni work and then trying to have a social life too. Basically from the minute I wake to the time I go to sleep I'm constantly on the go and the little amount of time I'm not doing something it's because I've ran out of steam and I literally just can't do it anymore.

My sleeping pattern has also gone to pot which is not helping the situation at all! I'm up till four or five am and then some days I have to get up at seven am to go to Castle Hill for my research project. It's all just so tiring. This week alone I have four deadlines! Three of which are haematology reports which I've pretty much finished but the other is causing me a lot of stress and it's a literature review and I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to be doing for it! On top of all that I'm at Castle Hill  up to four times a week as well as still having lectures to attend..AND I'm trying to start revising for my exams that are in January. Also, we have a deadline the first week back which is a draft introduction of my research project which I've not even started yet!

Basically life is getting on top of me and the student loan has come to an end, resulting in little posts for you guys! I'm going to try to get back to blogging regularly over the Christmas holidays as I'll have slightly less on but I'm making no promises..Hope you're all enjoying the lead up to Christmas and snuggly evenings infront of the telly!


Comments