Hull Blogger Meet

Last Sunday (7th December) I was lucky enough to go along to the Hull Blogger Meet and meet up with some bloggers I already know but I also got a chance to meet some others. The event was held by three lovely ladies Alex, Jaye and Jenny at a cute little cafe/restaurant/bakery called Fudge on Princes Avenue. The venue was not somewhere I'd been before but I'd heard great things about the food!

Although I knew a lot of the people in the room from a previous meet it was nice to be able to meet new people. The event began with a talk from the company Arbonne where we got a chance to test some of the products and chat to the ladies. Since I've had a one on one consultation where I got to bring home some products but there will be whole separate post on that!

Next was the food. We had afternoon tea of mini sandwiches and cakes. I had a scone but I couldn't manage it all it was so big washed down with numerous cups of tea. During this time it was nice to chat to other people around my table and get to know the two I'd not previously met.



Another company came to talk to us called Younique. They're a make up brand who at the moment are especially well known for their mascara. It's got fibers in which are supposed to attach to the ends of your lashes and make them look much longer.


There were so many companies involved in the meet I was amazed and the goodie bags we got to take home were bursting with surprises. I'm still to properly look through all the little bits and pieces but will be doing so over the next week or so and will be putting up more posts about the event. Not only were the goodie bags amazing the brands involved in the raffle too were very generous!


Comments