Hull blogger meet - Raffle ft. A Novel Gift, Arbonne and Lookgoodfeelbetter

At the event there was the most amazing raffle I've seen...ever! Well there was two. One was one that everyone joined in on and tickets were £1. For this raffle there was a prize for everyone! In this raffle I won a little goodie bag from A Novel Gift. Inside was a gorgeous pair of star earrings, a card and a little card decor quote (not sure of the proper term!).


I can't wait to wear the earrings - maybe a christmas day accessory?! I'm going to frame the quote and put it in my room and not sure who the lucky person will be to receive the card yet.


On the other raffle (£2 a row) I won a Hand Lotion Trio from Arbonne - the Shea Butter Collection. I'm very much looking forward to using these as in winter especially my hands get really dry and itchy (gross, I know).


All the money from the raffle went to the lookgoodfeelbetter charity which supports people who support people suffering from cancer to fight the affects such as hair loss. The charity help build confidence in people who I expect do not have a lot at that current time and for that reason I very much support the charity and all that they do.

Comments

Post a Comment