Hull Blogger Meet - Outfit

As you may already know on Sunday 7th December I attended the Hull Blogger Meet. I've already posted once about the event but will be posting quite a few times about different aspects of the meet. Today about what I wore. 


This is the best photo I got of my make up, I know it's not a very good one but thought I'd include it anyway! I used Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, Rimmel Stay matte, Rockateur, Stila eyeshadow, Art Deco liner, Maybelline mascara and Mac Lady Danger Lipstick.



I absolutely love these little boots. They're actually part of my Christmas present that I've had early. They're so comfy so can walk long distances in them and not only that but they are the perfect way to finish off so many outfits.


Awful lighting resulted in a very yellow photo which I tried to fix and made worse..YAY for winter lighting. This is the whole outfit. A black polka dot midi dress from ASOS curve, leggings (it was a cold day), previously mentioned boots from Matalan, Scarf from Accessorize and winter coat from Matalan.

Comments