Hull Blogger Meet - The little goodie bag!

We were lucky enough to have two bags worth of goodies to take away from the event and one contained little samples and bits an bobs.


There was a dry shampoo sample from Paul Mitchell, A few teabags from Your tea or tiny tea which is supposed to help cleanse your digestive system, A tough stuff sample from Cocoa Brown which is a scrub to help prepare your skin for fake tan which I don't use but never the less a scrub will be good for my skin! A soap sample from Pure Indulgence Soaps which smells amazing, two little samples from Nourish skin range and a My Treat Card which entitles you to discounted beauty treatments.

There was also a token for a free Graze box and discount codes for A Novel Gift and The Spotted Zebra Company.

Comments

  1. The Cocoa Brown scrub is a brilliant exfoliator. Plus, it's bright pink :-)
    Laura | A Life With Frills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've still not tried it, I keep forgetting I have it!

      Delete

Post a Comment