Everyday make up

Recently I've found some products I absolutely love and teaming those with things I regularly use I've ended up wearing the same make up for about the past two weeks. I've not even looked at other make up!



Minus the red lip I feel the look is pretty natural and is great for everyday wear. Even with the bold red lips I've still been wearing it pretty much everywhere as I really like it and am new to wearing such a bold red... I was dubious at first but it's grown on me a lot!


Face:
Collection lasting perfection ultimate wear foundation in 2-Ivory
Collection lasting perfection concealer in 2-Cool medium
Rimmel stay matte long lasting pressed powder in 001-Transparent
Benefit Rockateur

Eyes:
Stila In the light eye shadow palette (Can't remember exactly what shades I have on today but one is definitely sunset!)
From the same palette Stila smudge stick waterproof eye liner in Damsel
Maybelline The colossal volum' express mascara
Maybelline The rocket volum' express mascara

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting finish colour rush balm in 500-The redder, the better

Comments