Naked basics 2 - Cohorted


If you've not heard of Cohorted then where have you been?! It's a site that offers discounted make up on a Monday every week. When I saw that the Naked Basics 2 was going to be on I was super excited as although I don't have the original I love Urban Decay products. 


As you can see from the pictures I've used this palette a lot already and it's made it into my daily make up routine. It has a huge mirror which is super handy for quick and easy application, The colours are amazing. The lightest is a great highlight, the middle colours are also great for either whole lid coverage or applying to the crease to give a natural smokey eye. The darkest colour I don't use very often as it's quite a lot darker than the others and requires a lot of blending.

This is however meant to be a matte palette. The highligh shade is slightly shimmery which can be annoying sometimes and pigmentation isn't the best I've ever had. That saying I do really like the palette and at a reduced price it's even better.

Comments

  1. I picked up this on cohorted too !!
    I love it I have used loads already :D
    Excited to see you next weekend !!!
    Alex oxox
    http://champagneandlemonadeox.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment