I HAD A LIGHTBULB MOMENT ABOUT MY LIFE

Now I'm in my third and final scary year at uni there's a whole lot of reality kicking in. I've been trying to construct the perfect CV, search for jobs, decide what I actually wanna do with my life, keep up with uni work and on top of all of that trying to maintain a social life. It's been hard work!

After having a couple of meetings with the careers service at uni and deciding I actually do want to do something linked in some way to my degree and a conversation involving seeing what cosmetic companies test on animals I had a little light bulb moment.

Surely I can combine cosmetics and my degree? From that I decided I'd like to go into cosmetic manufacturing although I'm not entirely sure how easy it will be to get into.. Don't worry I've got a few other ideas in mind that I'll be applying for too!

Comments