Body Image Series - Make up

A lot of girls are very low on self confidence for one reason or another so it's great that sometimes putting a little slap, or even a lot of slap makes a whole lot of difference.

To anyone that doesn't really wear make up and males, it may seem like a really stupid thing to say that sometimes even just a little bit of concealer can make me personally feel a whole lot better.

I'm not the most confident person in the world but I'm also not the least confident. However with my face on I feel like I;m hiding a few of the insecurities. Foundation and concealer make my face less blotchy and hide scars. Powder makes me less oily. Blusher gives me the right colour in the right places. Mascara makes me eyes look bigger and more defined. Eyeshadow and eyeliner are just a way to express myself.

It's all a bit weird really that I'd basically paint myself a new face every morning.. However I'm going to keep doing so as it makes me feel a whole lot better. I'd also just like to point out that I do this for myself and only myself and it's not for the benefit of anyone else. So on those days I decide not to wear make up..please don't look at me like I look awful because it's just what my face actually looks like...

Comments