My makeup collection and storage

Since living with a certain couple of girls who are very big into their make up my collection also seems to have some what grown! I didn't used to own any high end and didn't really get the hype. I stuck to my everyday make up and stuck to what I knew. I didn't wear a lot of products and when they ran out I replaced them with exactly the same as what I already had.

Now, I love high end. I know what new products are coming out and I'm even aware of new companies and long awaited products. I know what's raved about in the blogging community and I even know what matte and dewy finishes mean and I know what people mean by the coverage of their make up! All this was foreign to me and now it's a big part of day to day life - I enjoy rotating make up and trying different things out (although things don't always turn out quite how I planned).

Because of all this I thought I'd show you how my make up at uni is organised..mostly because I find this interesting when other people show me how they store theirs. At home I have different pots and a totally different way to store but I'll show you that when I'm home for Christmas!

A picture of all of my make up collection
My brushes are stored in a paint pot I got from the freshers fair
This purple box contains all my face products and a small pot of nailvarnishes
All my mascaras, eye shadow sticks and eyeliners
This box contains all my palettes and my fixing spray
I've recycled a birch box box here and used it to store all my individual/ small eyeshadows and also my eyebrow kit
These are all the lipsticks that I own, I'm currently waiting for a holder to arrive from ebay!

Comments

  1. Your make up collection is coming along nicely. My storage is continuously changing all the time.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my storage is too, I love changing it all around! x

      Delete

Post a Comment