FOTD - Autumn is here



Collecting lasting perfection foundation, concealer and powder. ANEW Avon foundation. MAC mineralised finish powder. Sleek blush in life's a peach.
Bobby pin eye palette. Wild about beauty eyeshadow in Matilda. Maybelline mascara.
Clinque chubby stick in grandest grape.


Although it actually looks quite bright in these photos Autumn has definitely arrived. It's getting cooler and so I'm trying to change my make up to fit that.

A bronze eye with a deep lip is a look I am loving at the moment as I definitely feel it's quite autumnal and the eyeshadow colour really makes me eyes look more blue - always a bonus.

I've been mixing foundations at the moment as I'm still a bit tanned from my holiday and going quite heavy on the blush to keep a good colour to my skin.

Comments