Body Image Series - What I like about my body

After last weeks post highlighting some of my insecurities I felt that this weeks post should be completely the opposite.

My eyes. I like the colour of my eyes..not so much the fact that I have hooded eyes but I've learnt how to do my make up to make this less obvious.

My nose. This may sound a little strange but I know a lot of people who hate their noses. It's not something I'd noticed before I've had it pointed out but I actually have quite a little nose.

My whole shape. Now this may seem like a little bit of a weird thing to say as everyone knows I struggle with my weight but what I actually mean is how I carry it. My whole body is rather large but I'm very glad that I carry weight across my whole body and not just my tummy area.

My waist. Although I'm not a size 8 or even a size 16 for that matter I still am quite proud of my waist. It makes outfits look better on me as I can use my waist as a focus point to draw attention from other areas of my body that I really do not like.


Comments