Max Factor smoky eye effect eye shadow - review

Just a little heads up that I'm out of the country right now hopefully having an amazing time in Majorca so all posts are scheduled ahead of time and I won't be replying to comments for a while.


When browsing Superdrug a while ago for new make up to try out this caught my eye as it's a double ended creme eye shadow stick designed especially to produce a smoky eye..and who doesn't love a smoky eye?!


I decided to go for the shade 2 - bronze haze to create a more natural smoky eye as I already had a lot of darker shadows to go for a bolder look.



I love the look this creates as I think it's definitely something that can be worn on a daily basis for any event really, however after a few hours the folds of your eyelid move the make up to sit in them and really doesn't look good!



I don't know if this is just because of my skin or something I'm doing wrong but I'm really disappointed as I loved the colours. Sadly I will not be purchasing any more of these and this one will not be being used very often!

Comments