FOTD - Vampy look, how to wear a purple lip!

Sooo, I did that thing again where I start playing with products and end up with a face full of make up! My hair decided this morning it wanted to be fluffy and frizzy


I decided to not go for a really heavy base this morning as I'm not planning on going anywhere. So I opted for a CC cream I received in this months BirchBox. 


I'm not sure if I'm a fan of this CC cream as it's the first time I've used it and it felt a little sticky on my skin to start with. I went on to do a light make up then decided to try and do winged eyeliner - it's something I find difficult! However I'm quite pleased with it today and this is the outcome:




The products I used:

Face
CC Cream Daily Correct in Light to Medium by Supergoop!
Lasting Perfection concealer by Collection
Lasting Perfection powder by Collection
Blush in Life's a Peach by Sleek

Eyes
Eyecreme in Matilda by Wild About Beauty
Eyeshadow by BodyCollection (from when I was a lot younger)
High Precision Liquid Liner in 03 by ArtDeco
Wonderlash Mascara by Oriflame
Colossal volum' express mascara by Maybelline
Lips
True Colour Lipstick in Exxxagerate by Sleek
Lipgloss (clear) from Avon


Comments