Body Image Series - Katie Hopkins latest antics

I'm sure most of you know who Katie Hopkins is and it's more than likely you disagree with most of the things she comes out with. If you've not seen her latest stunt then you might not know why I'm talking about this on my Monday post.

Credit
She's decided to put on four stone to then lose the weight and prove it's easy to lose weight. You all know by now that I'm not small and so this has made me really angry. Does she think I'm just fat because I want to be and that I try hard to maintain my weight? No..This could not be further from the truth.

What's worse is the fact that she's not even realistically gained the weight. I've been steadily gaining weight for the last ten years or so I'd say so the fact she's piling in on so quickly makes it ridiculous - I read somewhere (and no I don't believe everything I read) that she's been eating thirteen ready meals a day to aid the weight gain. Now I might be fat but I only eat three meals a day and a ready meal is the last thing I'd reach for! I like to cook and I actually do like healthy food.

The fact that when she started this 'experiment' she was a size 8 suggests she's never struggled with her weight. How can someone stuff their face to gain weight then lose it by eating how they are used to prove that losing weight is easy? If she's never struggled in the way I have she literally cannot comment..

She actually thinks that people try hard to be fat. I'm not sure I can even put into words how ridiculous I find that comment. I thought she was meant to be a clever person.

When I was first looking into the whole thing I found an amazing thing she said about the fact she now understands why her larger friends don't like going out. It's not that they can't dress nicely it's that they don't feel nice because of the weight. I can't find it again so I'm not sure of the exact wording but it really annoyed me. Just because I'm fat it doesn't mean I can't feel nice in something I wear, who the hell is she  to tell me I should feel crap just because I carry more pounds that she does? She's even claimed to have become an emotional mess since putting on weight and that she's found it difficult to eat so many unhealthy things.

This woman just continues to annoy me and do some of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of. When her programme comes out I will have to avoid it as I know it will just infuriate me.. In the process of her losing the weight (which I hope she can't lose and learns the real struggle) I'm going to continue working really hard at being fat after all crisps just taste too good..


Comments