Beauty - Mini MAC haul!

As I've mentioned a couple of times I've just been away to Majorca. I changed more money than I wanted to spend when I was out there so that I could potentially spend some in the duty free on the way home. I wasn't planning on spending as much as I did as I'd wanted to buy some presents in the duty free but as I didn't find anything I thought was right I just spent all my left over money on myself instead!

I only got three things but from MAC as you can imagine that's quite an expensive haul..

The first thing I knew I wanted was the Prep and Prime, Skin base visage. I got a sample from MAC a while ago for free and had been using it on holiday. It managed to keep my make up where I wanted it on my face even in 30 degrees for hours and it definitely makes foundation application a lot easier. I knew it was fairly pricey but it's not something I will use daily, just for nights out or if I know I need my make up to last for longer than the average day.


I had also been eyeing up the mineralised skin finish powders. I wasn't really sure which colour I'd need as I'm quite pale but am a little more tanned at the moment after my holiday. I spoke to the lady at the MAC counter and she recommended the medium for me, which I must say scared me a bit especially as we are going into winter. She convinced me though as was a very similar skin tone to me and was wearing the medium.



I also wanted a red based lip stick as I don't really have any that I like. Since I purchased Modesty I've been dying to get to a MAC counter to see what other lipsticks of theirs I want so this was the perfect opportunity. I spotted Lady Danger straight away and after swatching it decided that was the one I had to have!


I visited the counter three times in the space of about half an hour as I was thinking about what I wanted to actually buy and these were the items I settled on.

What MAC products would you recommend?

Comments