21st Birthday Wish List!

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday. I don't normally get excited about my birthday but this year I cannot wait. I'm actually going to be spending it out of the country for the first time and am also going to be away from my family.

I just thought I'd show you a little scrap book style post of some of the things I'm hoping to get!

When I get back from my holiday I am sure there will be a post on what I did get and some reviews as a lot of the things I've got my heart set on are make up.

Some of these things I've already got too/I know I'm getting as some people have given me things early as they know I'm not around for my actual birthday.

birthday wish list


Cloud Nine blow dryers iron
neimanmarcus.com


Bags case
$18 - debenhams.com



Stila gold eyeshadow
$41 - selfridges.com


Mac cosmetic
bloomingdales.com


Maybelline eye makeup
$18 - nelly.com


Green home decor
waterstones.com



Ammo Eyeshadow Palette
urbandecay.com





Comments