Weight Update

My normal routine in an evening is watching some rubbish telly, normally with some food I know I shouldn't really be eating and that I don't actually need. It's a routine and for that reason it's difficult to stop. They say it takes twenty eight days to break a habit - that's a hell of a lot of self restraint.

This evenings choice of rubbish telly is something I've never seen before but sounded interesting 'I used to be fat'. As you probably know my weight is my enemy so I thought I'd watch this to have a look at some tips on losing weight and exercise.

The girl on the programme turns out to be a similar weight to me. The guy who is training her said it's serious to be that weight and her height - she's only two inches shorter than me.

Bit of a wake up call.

I'm sick and tired of yo-yoing. Drop a few dress sizes then up to even heavier than I was the first time. It's just not funny anymore, I'm getting sick and tired of it and it's getting me down.

Right now I may not be the heaviest I've ever been..but I'm still obese.

I'm not going to say that this is the time I'll really try, or that I'll never be this big again because I know that I've said that before and a few months later I'm back in the same position.

I'm going to try, that's all I can do and hopefully sometime I'll change my attitude towards food and be healthier and happier how I am.

If anyone has any tips they can give me I'd really appreciate it!

Comments

  1. Drink green tea ? AND LOADS OF WATERRRR ;).
    thats my tips lol. also why don't you try doing 30 minutes of excursive everyday ? even if its just a walk ?? :) You are not obese you are beautifulllll xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love green tea I just forget to drink it!
      Haha, I have been for a little walk today..going to try and get out the house everyday even if it's not for long
      Thank you! xxxx

      Delete

Post a Comment