Hull Blogger Box Swap - What I Sent

I attended the Hull blogger meet way back and at the meet the idea of doing a box swap between the people there was suggested. The event had been organised by Charley who I live with and a few of weeks later I sent an email around to see who was interested in taking part.


A few emails later the whole thing was planned and names were picked. We had about two months to put the boxes together and send them on to the person we had. The budget we set was £20 plus postage and packaging.

I had Emily and this is what I got her: 




A statement necklace and hair grip from New Look


Coconut and vanilla body butter, Strawberry and Pomegranate body scrub and Orange and Pomelo shower gel from Wilkinsons


Nivea lip butter in caramel creme, a baked purple trio of eyeshadows, two MUA nail varnishes, a eyeshadow shimmer stick and a mini Palmers coco butter formula


Keep an eye out for a post on what I received in my box!

If you want to be involved in the next box swap email me at hannah-peacock93@hotmail.com or tweet me @h_peacock

Comments