Holiday shopping - ASDA

With my holiday booked and very little money in the bank I ventured to ASDA to have a look at what clothes I could get (on a strict budget) to take away with me. I do already have quite a few summery dresses and things I can wear from last year when I went to Spain however a holiday is always a good excuse to shop!

I came away from ASDA with 5 new dresses, a pair of sandals and some bikini bottoms. Two dresses are t-shirt dresses that I plan on wearing with leggings when mooching/just as a dress by the pool. They're both the same print just different colours as they didn't have any of the other patterns in my size.


I bought a 'prettier' dress to possibly wear on my birthday while we are there or if we go for a nice meal or something.


I also got a black floral maxi dress that I've worn a few times since I bought it as it's really comfy and lovely and flowy to wear in this heat!


The last dress is a slightly different style to what I'd normally wear as it has a cross back and so bra straps are very visible..maybe something to wear around the pool/with a strapless bra/bikini.



The bikini bottoms are fairly self explanatory and are just to wear with t-shirts by the pool or on the beach.


Sandals were something I wanted to buy as most of the summery shoes I have are tan/beige so I needed something in black to go with the rest of my clothes.


Comments