August Favourites

Foundation wise I am still loving the Estee Lauder. It's amazing especially in the hot weather (that now seems to have gone?!) and it covers redness amazingly before I've even touched the concealer. I'm so glad I took the plunge and bought it and it's something I shall buy again and again.


As always I've been loving my collection lasting perfection concealer. Amazing coverage, amazing price and just a holy grail product. I even use this over my Benefit concealer!


I recently went shopping and bought quite a lot of high street make up including two MUA single eyeshadows. One in the colour bronze and the other onyx. The bronze one I've been using daily for a couple of weeks and have not even tried other products I've recently bought because I love it so much. For £1 it's amazing, it lasts well and is a good size to travel with which has been really handy this month.


Another product I use daily is my sleek blush in life's a peach. I love this colour - I think it's great for day make up and can be built up for a bolder look. The peachy colour isn't too much for my pale skin and for someone who used to hate blush to now using it daily means I've definitely found the one for me!



Sooo, when I had a little splurge I bought MAC modesty and this has been one of my favourite lipsticks this month as it's perfect for everyday wear and doesn't dry out your lips. It lasts well too meaning less applications need to be made in a day.


I've finally finished the book I have been reading. It's called Gone girl by Gillian Flynn. Without giving too much away..I'd recommend to anyone who will listen to me. It's an amazing read, has so many twists and after a few chapters I didn't want to put the book down. It's a literal page turner! I've just realised this book is being made into a film too and so would definitely recommend a read before seeing it at the pictures later this year.

Finally as I've been travelling a lot this month another favourite has been face wipes. Now I know a lot of people say you aren't supposed to use these to take off your make up and they're bad for you skin but when travelling they're easy to use, mean I actually take me make up off and take up little room in a suitcase.


Comments

  1. I love Estee Double Wear foundation as it is perfect for my full coverage look that I need.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment