Day two: 20 facts about you

1. I am twenty years old

2. I love to cook and bake

3. I love a good cup of tea

4. I watch way too much telly and get easily addicted to TV series on Netflix and Amazon Prime

5. Until this year I'd never considered buying high end make up..

6. ...I now own Estee Lauder foundation and Benefit concealer (and am eyeing up some more products for my birthday!)

7. I am a dress size 18...

8. ...but would love to get back to a 12-14

9. My degree means a LOT to me..It's just so interesting

10. I used to dance and play the violin (Two things I wish I still did)

11. My friends mean the world to me

12. My best friend is my boyfriend

13. My mum and dad (and the rest of my family for the matter) are amazing people and are a massive inspiration to me

14. I hate the number 7

15. My TV/radio etc volume has to be on an even number

16. My favourite colour is green

17. I really want a pet hamster - I miss my old hamster a lot

18. I have a good sense of direction

19. Carbs are my favourite food group

20. I used to be a vegetarian for abou 2-3 years - there's no way I could do it now!

Comments