Day twenty-two: Your worst habits

Always having to be right. My boyfriend will absolutely love that I've admitted this. Yes, sometimes I wrong, I just don't like being wrong..

Living in a messy room. Sometimes my room is spotless, but 99% of the time you can barely see the floor. I don't understand why I'm okay with it tbh as any other room in the house being messy really upsets me.

Not moisturizing and having no skin care routine. I literally take my make up off with wipes and wash my face with warm water. Although I have dry skin I can never be bothered to apply cream, or toner etc etc.

Washing my hair every day. I know it's bad for my hair but it looks awful if I don't. I know this makes it worse but it's a vicious cycle!

Eating too much junk..and then complaining about my weight.

Comments