Day twenty-three: If you won the lottery...

I don't enter the lottery so this would never happen..however theoretically if I won big on the lottery I think I'd buyyyy

A car. I've wanted my own little car for ages but being a student I cannot really afford to run one.


Some new make up. Yes, I have loads I know. There is some MAC stuff I've been eyeing up for a few weeks now and so that'd definitely have to be purchased.

I'd probably take me extended family out for a meal/a long weekend away as I don't get to see them all very often and it's rare that all of us manage to meet up.

I'd give my mum and dad back the money of theirs I've used so far at uni. I'd also like to buy them a nice holiday somewhere to say thank you for being them. They're amazing and I'm very lucky to have them.

Then I'd like to think I'd put money away for when I finished uni to buy myself a house.. This money would grow in amount aswell until I used it. I'd love a big house in the country but not far from civilization and a good shopping centre! A swimming pool in the garden would be nice too.. (Maybe not for a house in the UK though?!) Something like this would be perfect!




Comments