Day twenty-seven: What's in your closet?

A lot of clothes that don't fit me! The majority of my clothes are two sizes smaller than my current size but I'm keeping them as I am determined I will fit into them again sooner rather than later! I've just had a massive sort out as I'm soon moving and have donated a lot of clothes to someone I know who is taking them out to Africa - A lot of people out there have nowhere near as much as me so the least I can do is give them some clothes to wear! The rest of the clothes I'll be putting on ebay to try and earn myself a little pocket money for the holidays!

The right hand side of my wardrobe contains shelving..the top shelf has jumpers on that I wear now, the next shelf has jeans and trousers that do not currently fit me (there is loads of them). The third shelf down contains tops and dresses that do not fit and the bottom shelf has my gym stuff on and a few other bits and bobs.

However at the moment my wardrobe consists of mainly jeggings and jeans that I wear with either band t-shirts, blouses or big jumpers in the Autumn/Winter time.


On the left side of my wardrobe is a full length hanging area where I keep a few casual dresses that I wear with leggings or tights and boots. My dressier dresses I've left in Hull as I don't tend to go out at home as to put it bluntly is crap!


Shoes wise I live in converse and my Dr.Martens. This summer though I've been trying to wear different shoes as converse are a little warm to wear with the current weather.

Although my wardrobe is huge AND I've just sorted through it and gotten rid of A LOT of stuff, I also have a couple of boxes on top of my wardrobe that contain really summery clothes and more clothes that do not fit me.. Along with those I also have clothes in Hull that I've not brought home for one reason or another.

Is it just me that has this many clothes? Am I a hoarder? Someone please tell me they have more than this?!



Comments

  1. Hannah, I have more than this. You need not worry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I had not realised how many clothes I own until today!

      Delete

Post a Comment