Day three: You Favourite Quote

I tired to find a quote that sprung to mind straight away by googling various things on the internet but cannot actually find the proper quote. It's something along the lines of the fact we aren't tied to one place and can easily move and explore if we decide to. This quote just reminds me that I'm the only person who can change my situation if I am not happy with it and that unless I try to change things I cannot really complain.

However whilst looking for the above quote I found another that I really do quite like. 


To me this also is something people often need reminding of. I know it's nice to have 'things' and money but it's definitely not the be all and end all. Happiness for me comes from the people around me being happy and how fortunate I am in health especially. 

Comments