Day ten: Best trip of your life

I've been lucky enough to have had quite a few good family holidays..however by far the best trip I've ever been on was when I visited America in 2010. It was the summer after I had   my GCSE's.
We went to Florida and got to visit all the parks which at the time I found amazing as then I still was a bit of adrenaline junkie (these days I think too much about how things work and chicken out!).


I was of an age where I didn't really want to spend a lot of time with my parents and probably was around the time that I got on least well with them. However on holiday we got on well and it was all very nice.


This trip was amazing because of all the different things I got to experience. It was the first time I'd been to America and as of now is still the only time I've been. Getting to see the Harry Potter part of the park was amazing and the atmosphere of all the parks was something that is difficult to explain. We also went to NASA which I expect is not something I will get to do again in my life and for that reason was a special experience. I even got to swim with Manatee's and saw wild dolphins.




I hope in a few years to be able to return with my own children and share this experience with them like I did with my parents.

Comments