Day fourteen: 3 Healthy Habits

1. I always use low fat meat when I cook/I cut any visible fat off it before I cook. This is something I have picked up since following slimming world. Did you know the average serving of beef mince has about 1/5th fat? Extra lean mince however has only 1/20th fat. Little differences like this can make a huge difference!

2. I don't use oil to cook in. I always use fry light oil spray which is a lot less calorific and requires a lot less to give the same effect. At only one calorie a spray I use it nearly every day.

3. I don't eat a lot of bread. Although I know bread is not one of the worst things in the world for you it's not something you want to be eating three times a day either. When I do eat bread it tends to be only one or two slices at a time and is wholemeal.


Comments