Day four: Your dream job

Okay, so this post may be a day late due to visiting grandparents and not having a good enough internet signal to post it.

This is a difficult one for me as I'm kind of at a cross roads right now in my life. For years I thought I wanted to work in cancer research but that all changed since I've been at uni. Labs have not been my favourite thing in my degree and I cannot imagine myself sat in a lab all day for the foreseeable.

However recently I've been quite interested in getting into Social work (I know, not really what people are expected to do after a degree in Biomedical Science). It is something I previously thought about getting into and for some reason it's the main idea in my head as of now.

Saying all this though I believe people especially of my generation may not go into a job for life. I know people a few years older have more of a career and tend to stay in the same job but with the current climate things just aren't like that anymore, and..I'm okay with that. As long as I have jobs I don't hate and I can afford to live then I'm happy and that's the most important thing!

Comments