Day eight: Five Current Goals

The first three of my current goals are all linked and kind of are the same thing...but are separate in a way that I feel can each change me and lead to achieving goal number one:
A major culprit of the weight issue

1. Lose some weight
Literally sick of feeling so unhealthy all the time. The yo-yoing really does need to stop. Even if I can lose a couple of stone over the next year I know I'd feel so much better for it.

2. Do more exercise
Because if I'm larger than I'm 'supposed' to be I can at least be fit and active. Hopefully this will make me feel a bit better about myself and may resolve some of the feet problems I have.

3. Cut out takeaways and fast food
Because takeaway and fast food literally makes me ill. I eat it WAY more that anyone should and it makes me lethargic and just unhealthy. Nothing gives me an energy boost like eating properly.

4. Finish my degree
This may seem obvious as I'm already two years in..but I mean finish my degree and do it well. I know I'm capable of it I just need to apply myself for this final year and do the very best I can.

5. Visit family more/spend more time with them
This is definitely something that I've been thinking about a lot recently. What with one health scare or another I've realise how precious family are. I'm lucky to have not lost any family members but now I know my grandparents especially are getting older I value every moment I have with them even more.

Comments