Hull Fashion Week

This week has been Fashion week in Hull and there have been many events going on in different locations to mark this occasion. On Wednesday I attended an even in Debenhams which was a beauty lock in event. All the counters were offering make overs and there were opportunities to get nails, eyebrows and hair consultations done.
After arriving and having a browse I joined the queue to have a consultation. Your skin colour and eye colour along with your dress sense was matched to the type of hair cut that was thought to best suit you. I came away with some amazing ideas so once my exams have finished it may be time to treat myself to a proper dye! Thinking of going a dark blonde with pink through it and possibly (depending on how brave I feel) some dark purple through the under layers.
Next I got benefit boing concealer put on as a housemate had highly recommended it! I kind of fell in love a little and by the end of the night forked out on my first high end make up!
Tomorrow I am going to the Hull Fashion week Finale to blog and I am very much looking forward to it. Hope you all have a lovely weekend whatever you're doing :)

Comments