Hull Fashion Week Finale

I have been looking forward to this day since I said I'd love to be involved. The day began with no power supply, which to everyone who uses a laptop knows was a bit of an issue! This was sorted quickly though. After opening the finale on the balcony of Hull City Hall and waving as some bemused looking people stared back made an amusing start to the day. People started taking photos of us all stood on the balcony so I decided to take some back. This is the lovely view from the balcony and as you can see for once it's a nice day in Hull. Another bonus!


Comments

  1. Lovely pic from the balcony, wish I'd thought to do that! Glad you got the power supply sorted as well :D

    Nice to see you again, spent most of the day with my nose if my laptop so sorry I didn't get to say hi properly this time.

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment