Clearing my head

Today I've woken up from a proper night's sleep and feel amazing. I have literally run myself into the ground but today I'm feeling quite positive. Yes I have a long few weeks ahead of me and it's going to be hard work but the end is in sight and I know I can do it. 
As I've been so focused on just work my room is a mess and I've not be doing general household things like washing up, I've basically become a massive slob.
So last night I started to get on top of all this to give myself a better working environment. My aim today is to clean my room from top to bottom and do washing so I have some nicer clean clothes to wear!

The obstacle course of a room I am currently living in.. Picture proof later to prove I'm no longer living as a slob! 

One thing I am still yet to work on is what I eat during exam period. Exams make me fatter, there's no nicer way of saying it. I eat convenience food and 'reward' myself for achieving goals. I know I'm doing it wrong, I know healthy food will make me feel better and give me more energy to work hard but I just find it so difficult. I also know it's stupid because I'm not a dog that needs treats for doing well. I'm a human and I need food to fuel my body and nothing else. Over the last few weeks of exams I am going to try and change my mind set to make for a healthier me.

Comments