Z for ZZZzzzzzz

Zzzzz seems highly appropriate at this time for many reasons.
1) I am beyond shattered and my eyes are nearly closed just typing this
2) Today is the last day of the April A-Z challenge (boo)
3) It's highly ironic to me as currently I'm getting about five hours sleep a night

Today has been another busy day. I've been in the library revising for the approaching exams and then been out this evening at a Debenhams beauty lock in which I really enjoyed and it gave me some time out from uni work which seems to be taking over my life!

The general set up of my life right now when I'm not in the library!
I'm kind of sad that the April challenge has come to an end..I really enjoyed it and it's given me a new passion for writing. I even managed to write posts before hand and schedule them for the correct days up until the letter X..So for that I'm very proud of myself. I've also managed to find some amazing blogs and has opened my eyes even further to the world of blogging.

But for now guys I must say goodnight as tomorrow is another busy day. Hope you all enjoyed the challenge as much as me!

I tried to take a photo of myself with my work and this was the result! Thought it might give some people a laugh so included it anyway!

Giving up on life and catching some zzzzz's!

Comments

  1. I'm sad the challenge is over today too. But there's still plenty of time to go through the list and visit blogs. =) Congrats on finishing too!

    ~Patricia Lynne~
    Story Dam
    Patricia Lynne, YA Author

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE congratulations for getting over the finish line, I think we're all in the same state!

    I've really enjoyed your posts, has been fun getting to know you a bit better through the challenge.

    Sleep well and see you on Saturday... when it gets super crazy!

    Mars
    Curling Stones for Lego People

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment