W for Work

As a student I've not had many jobs. I worked in a pub when I was 16 for 18 months and in that time had three different bosses. I loved it most of the time but towards the end the pub got really quiet and I was getting no hours so I managed to secure myself two other jobs in a cafe and a takeaway which I promptly moved to. They were both regular set hours and were closer to where I lived so were much better anyway. Working every Saturday and Sunday from 10-8.30 ish meant I didn't have a lot of time for my A-levels so eventually I left the takeaway and just worked in the cafe. I carried it on for the whole summer before leaving to go to uni. Last summer I worked in a different cafe full time to earn some money for living costs this year. 

Work in the future is something I still totally unsure of. I have no idea what I want to do. All I know is I'd hate to be in a job that's repetitive but as my Grandad said..most jobs are. Hopefully by the time I graduate I'll actually have an idea what I'd like to do with my life otherwise hello job jumping until I find something I enjoy!

Comments