R for Relationships

So at the grand old age of twenty and having been with my boyfriend for nearly three and a half years my relationship experience is not exactly eventful.
I had a few 'boyfriends' before but nothing serious. 
I meet the boyfriend when I was nine. I had just moved to the area and he was in my year at primary school. We were pretty good friends even at the age of eleven which now seems weird to think.
We both went to the same secondary school but weren't in any classes together so for a while we didn't talk a lot. We 'went out' in year nine or ten and he was my first kiss. When in sixth form we started talking a lot more again and after a while decided to see where we went. 
At the grand old age of seventeen I did not expect to be looking back three years on still with the same person and actually in a 'grown up' relationship. He means the world to me and I'd not have it any other way!

P.s - on a totally unrelated matter, happy bank holiday and I hope you all had a lovely Easter :)

Comments