Thursday night

A cinnamon bun and cheesy pasta later and I'm fixing rope to the kitchen cupboards.
Some people think life as a student is easy. Today proved otherwise. Right now I have a hundred and one things to do and every single one of them I am avoiding. Being a second year is far from easy, it's full of deadlines and thinking about third year and even that dreaded thing after uni called real life. 
I may be twenty years old but at heart I'm still a big kid. I daydream too much, I act like I have no responsibilities and I find the simplest things hilarious.. 
Tonight a plan from the madness that is my brain was born. I know my Dad's told me stories of the pranks he played on his house mates at university and I think that sense of humour was passed onto me. 
Sitting in the kitchen I suddenly thought of how hilarious it would be to tie all the kitchen cupboards together like a big maze that you have to dodge. I'm a genius right? Not only did I actually utter my plan aloud, it happened. 
It's just a shame I'm not around in the morning to see how the house mates react..





Comments