A-Z April challenge

After attending a meet on Saturday and the A-Z challenge being mentioned to me I've decided it'd be fun, challenging and a way to try and inspire myself to write more. As it is my posts are often few and far between due to uni work. Most of April we actually have little contact time so as most of my time will be spend revising for my exams I've decided the rest of my time will be spent on blogging which is a great outlet for my stress.
For anyone that doesn't know, the A-Z challenge involves blogging every day of April with something beginning with that letter so for example on the 1st April the post will be based on something beginning with A and so on. Sundays are a day off as there are not 30 letters in the alphabet!
I'm going to focus a lot of the letters on stories that put together a larger scale picture of the person I am, the things I love but also some of the things I hate. 
Hope you enjoy reading! 

Comments

  1. Hi Hannah welcome to the #atozchallenge - I love posts with a personal touch, and judging from a few of your previous posts you're a natural. All the best for your exams, quite a challenge to do both at the same time - Also you might want to turn your captcha off for the challenge - a lot of people won't comment if they come across it.
    Reflex Reactions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm looking forward to it!
      Thank you means a lot.
      I think I've managed to turn it off!

      Delete
    2. Yep no captcha when I posted below :-)

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to reading your posts, can't wait to see what you choose for each letter!

    Mars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be reading yours too! 1 day to go!

      Delete

Post a Comment