What were they thinking?!

Okay so this may be a post I started to write during exam season and then forgot to complete due to one thing or another..
So exam stress is finally starting to lift as I now just have the one exam left and as a treat have been browsing a few websites to find myself some new buys. But I've noticed a lot of shops have some purely AWFUL things to offer.
I've never been a huge fan of the velvet phase as I'm pretty sure I had a purple velvet dress as a kid that I wore till it fell to pieces. Despite this fact a few weeks ago I found a velvet dress that was to dye for and am now regretting not even trying it on... The fact my size is now also not available online causes me great distress!
I'm a huge fan at the moment of dresses that are slightly longer.. This means I can worry slightly less about my chubby legs making the dress sit in the wrong place, riding up and exposing myself to the onlooking world!
Not a huge fan of the kind of carpet look that's hit the shops lately either although I am all for alternative fashion I think this one is a step too far?!

Comments