My Life.

Semester one exams are getting ever closer so to say I've not really been doing a lot is very true in one sense but a total lie in another. My days consist of comfy clothes (a lot of big baggy jumpers), make up less faces, messy hair buns and a pair of glasses I hate but must wear.. And of course LOTS of caffeine. This however is made slightly better by a Christmas present I received from my Nan..The cutest pair of slippers ever!
It's not exactly what I would like to be doing with my Christmas holidays but I guess having nothing to do would have been boring? (Or at least that's what I keep telling myself)
My lovely department at uni have decided that five exams in the space of eight days is a good idea, who am I to disagree? Two of which consist of basically writing an essay then learning it to answer in the exam..I have no idea quite who thought up this idea but I know I don't like them.
Just to add to the stress of exams I've tried to enter the new year eating better. I tell myself this every Monday but this time I really am wanting to lose weight. It so far has lasted longer than I thought! Although sat with a packet of KitKat chunky's and a packet of Fudge right in front of me I am impressed all I've eaten is a Fudge.

Comments