Plop

Plop, plop, plop.
The sound of a drop of water as it hits my bedroom floor.

So this week has not been up there among the best. My tablet decided to give up on me closely followed by my phone and now I have a leaky ceiling.

The ceiling issue even without the fact everything else has gone wrong would have been enough to make me pretty angry. Paying a rather large sum of money a week for a student house with a leaky roof is hardly ideal by anyone's standards..but the fact this is probably complaint number sixty from our house makes me rather more stressed. What can you do as a group of students to make a company who are some what using that to their advantage realise you should be treated exactly the same as any other member of the public?

Due to the fact I am currently using a phone that is even worse than my Mum's I can't include a picture of the leak so posts for a while may be a bit photo-less!


Comments