I'm not trying hard enough..

So after moving back to uni to start my second year I joined the gym. This is a pretty big thing for me as I can't say I exactly enjoy exercise.. For a while I went every day and actually started to like the buzz I got after a good work out.
I was also proud of myself as my eating habits have not been too bad considering what people expect from that of a university student.
However, after weighing myself a second time on the scales at the gym I discovered I had actually put on weight. I was pretty down for a few hours but eventually came to terms with the fact it's totally my own fault. It seems a couple of takeaways and a few nights out can make a huge difference to my weight and so I must now try extra hard.
Some people may think I beating myself up about this as I had only put on a pound but for the sake of my future health I really must try harder. 

Comments